Competent Persons Reports (CPRs)
RPS Energy Lincoln, Warwick, Halifax, Whirlwind*, Strathmore* CPR
RPS Energy Lancaster field CPR
Group reserves and resources*
RPS Energy Limited's CPR in May 2017 attributes 37 million barrels of 2P reserves to the Lancaster field, based on a 6-year EPS, which would increase to 62 million barrels if the EPS was extended to 10 years.
|Lancaster||Reserves (6-year EPS)||28.1||37.3||49.3|
|Additional volumes from 7-10 year extension||16.4||24.8||39.4|
Note: For footnotes please refer to the full tables in the RPS Energy Limited May 2017 CPR
2.6 billion barrels of oil equivalent 2C Contingent Resources across Hurricane's portfolio (gross).
|Gross (100% basis) Attributable Resources|
|P2294 / P1368 (South)||Lincoln||Total (MMboe)||150||604||1,537|
|P1368 (Central)||Lancaster1||Total (MMstb)||157||523||1,166|
|P1368 (North)||Whirlwind2||Total (MMboe)||91-98||179-205||301-373|
|P1368 (Southwest)||Strathmore||Total (MMboe)||20||32||57|
1. Contingent resources inclusive of reserves
2. Range is gas/condensate case - oil case
3. PRMS recommends that for reporting purposes, assessment results should not incorporate statistical aggregation beyond the field, property or project level. As such, the total figures that are the product of arithmetic addition are not statistically correct.
4. As part of the extension of licence P1368 granted in December 2019, the subareas covering Whilrwind and Strathmore will be relinquished.
5. For further footnotes, please refer to the full tables in the RPS Energy Limited CPRs
The Warwick prospect has 935 million stock barrels of oil in Best Case Prospective Resources, (unrisked gross).
Source: RPS Energy Limited CPR December 2017
|Gross (100% basis) Attributable Resources||GpoS (%)|
|Low MMboe||Best MMboe||High MMboe|
|P2294 / P1368 (South)||Warwick||228||935||2,790||77%|
Note: For footnotes please refer to the full tables in the RPS Energy Limited December 2017 CPR
* As part of the extension of licence P1368 granted in December 2019, Whirlwind and Strathmore will be relinquished