Use of this site is provided by Hurricane Exploration PLC (“Hurricane”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”):
1. Terms and Conditions
- Your use of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions at the date you first use the site.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions (as modified). It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
2. Availability and Use of the Site
- Use of the website is at your own risk. The website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Hurricane will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Hurricane makes no warranty that the website will meet your requirements, that any of its contents will be accurate or reliable or up to date, that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Hurricane can accept no responsibility for any damage caused to you or to any third parties by any material which you download from this Site.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Hurricane for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Hurricane.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright in the design of and material on this website (including without limitation, the website design, text and graphics and the arrangement of them) is owned by or licensed to Hurricane, unless stated to the contrary. You may download it to a local hard disk for personal use. The content of the website may not otherwise be copied, or stored in any electronic retrieval system, or incorporated into any other website, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent of Hurricane, or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended).
- If you download or print copies of the content you must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices in the original and or make clear that such material is the property of Hurricane.
- Hypertext links within the site may cause you to leave our site and access other websites not under our control. We do not monitor the content of third party websites and any links provided on the site are for your convenience only.
- Hurricane accepts no responsibility for the content of or information on any site to which its site links. For the avoidance of doubt, after you leave the site (whether knowingly or not), Hurricane can no longer be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury, or loss of any kind.
- For the avoidance of doubt, where you use the site for business purposes we will not be liable for any loss of business, profits, contracts, goodwill and/or any other economic loss or any indirect or consequential loss.
You agree to indemnify and hold Hurricane harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against Hurricane by any third party arising out of your use of the Website or reliance on any of its contents in breach of these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by Hurricane in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
This site and these terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated: 5 February 2013